PLS HELP THIS GIRL HERE

13:03


hello so its 3.56 am and i havent sleep yet obviously, this is just a quick post on how messy my new blog is. i changed my template alrready and theres some problem with the gadget stuffs. idk. i cant add my followers gadget into my sidebar. if you guys know how to fix it, can you pls drop some chat to my cbox, might as well  dropped with you guys punya email sekali. thank you and im sorry for such a messy blog. this is my first time using yang designer template whatsoever, i guna blogskin before, which is easier. gosh. and it also mention about me using html instead of https and god what even, cant change the codes like i used to do on blogskin T.T pls pls pls help me Y.Y

THE WARNING WHAT EVEN Y.Y


its broken into pieces, just like my hearteuuuu







You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe